German Online Evening Courses
At the moment, due to lack of demand, we do not offer evening courses.
Our evening courses give you the opportunity to develop and expand your German language skills in a manner that’s compatible with a full-time job or studies.
On two evenings a week, you will be able to systematically improve your German language skills in a targeted manner supported by a friendly learning environment.
The course program is designed to guide the participants through a series of language levels that are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages. In addition to the classroom training, another essential part of the course is the digital Lernstudio. Here you have access to a wide range of online materials for self-study. This gives you the opportunity to continue learning on your own in a structured manner outside of class.
With our course system, you’ll be able to reach the language level you want in an effective manner.
Course system (evening courses)
Course levels A1–C1
• For each half level, 72 training units (of 45 minutes each) (ca. 12 weeks)
• 24 course dates, each consisting of 3 TU of 45 minutes plus a 15 min. break
• Two times a week from 18:00–20:30
• Price for each half level: € 450
• If the course starts on Monday, the second appointment takes place on Wednesday.
• If the course starts on Tuesday, the second appointment takes place on Thursday.
• Placement test
• Course tuition and materials
• Unlimited access to the digital “Lernstudio” (Learning Studio)
• Number of participants: 5–12 participant
Till end of 2021 there will be no evening courses available.